The Jabber/XMPP service is freely available to all, except:
- The service is used for illegal purposes.
- The server operation, e.g. disturbed by an excessively high traffic volume or too many connection attempts per second etc.
- If someone disregards these rules, their account and/or IP address will be blocked. In DoS attacks and the like the ISP of the attacker is informed.
- For accounts that are registered but have never been used (never logged in correctly), we reserve the right to deletion after 30 days at the earliest.
- Also we reserve the right to delete accounts with brand names or inappropriate names.